KIM: Vietnamese American, Art Education Graduate from Texas. Wandering Cloud. Traveler.
I’m getting so many questions on how to buy tickets for foreigners so I decided to put what I know here:
1. SMTOWN Global tour package (expensive) http://www.smtowntravel.com - they should post a link for their SS6 package deals soon.
2. Wait in line on the day of the concert (some fans line up the night before) and buy tickets from the ticket box office at the venue. Most tickets sold here would be standing and whatever left over seating they have. (many foreigner fans do this, so be prepared to wait in a very long line…. for a couple of hours!)
3. Have a friend with a Korean Gmartket account to help you buy and pay for a ticket. The concert tickets always get sold out really quickly in the beginning, but people forget to pay, change their minds, etc so it’s still easy to buy tickets from gmarket before the concert) I had my own gmarket account, and I knew how to pay via my korean bank, so that’s what I did. I heard some people could pay by their foreigner credit card. You can try to practice trying to buy some other tickets and then cancelling your order, or place a random order and see if it works.
4. Twitter/Weibo/etc - Gmarket always sells tickets in groups. As the concert date gets closer, there will be more standing tickets added, and other sections will become available to buy tickets for, so people are always reselling tickets on twitter. After the tickets go on sale, search on twitter using the search tool “Selling SS6 Seoul Day 1/Day 2..” But buyer beware!! There are some dishonest people out there!! Try buying a ticket where you only exchange money with the person WHEN they give you the ticket. That way you can confirm that the ticket is real and that you are actually going to get a ticket and not be scammed. Really…. do this at your own risk!!! Remember tickets from gmarket are only 99,000원 (thats around $95.00 USD) some fans will ask for 2 dollars extra to cover shipping/processing fee from gmarket.. and then there are others who will charge MUCH more to make a profit… That’s all up to you to what you want to pay. Again… that’s your choice, always be cautious!!!
5. Tour companies from your country. I know some asian countries set up some package… but I heard these are super expensive. Not sure if they still do them?
I guess that’s all the tips I can think of…yeah and stuff.. good luck!!!
soy_weird: hangang people
haebb really loves hanging out around the river in the middle of the night doesnt he? lol
imagine if you have a boyfriend as cute as him ㅠㅠ
haeeeee so cutee
[!!] Vote for Super Junior for Mnet 10th Anniversary [!!]
How to vote: Click on the links underneath and login (which is shown on right hand corner, when you visit mnet) using your twitter or facebook account.
- Super Junior 1st win (you have to vote for all categories; this means also on the other side)
- Leeteuk (Super Junior)
- Super Junior (you have to vote for all categories)
We have till July 14th to vote.
Vote also for Mr. Simple under Favorite Song of 2011 category http://mwave.interest.me/mcd/10thAnnivBestSongsList?mcdMenuId=menu11_2 We need to win this since we lose Sorry Sorry under Favorite Song of 2009 category!! :( Go go!